A VERY, VERY GOOD new word…
CURRENT POLITICAL SITUATION!!!!!!!
Despite France’s plans to pull combat troops out of Afghanistan early, Obama and alliance leaders insist the fighting coalition will remain effective, but adds that there will be ‘hard days ahead’ in Afghanistan. Protesters, Police Clash at Chicago NATO Summit PHOTOS: Police, Protesters Face Off Chicago Man Charged in NATO Summit Molotov Cocktail Plot Chicago’s Wall of Security Penetrated By President Obama
Read more here:
NATO: No Rush for Afghanistan Exits
President Obama arrives in Chicago to collaborate with allies at NATO summit to discuss Afghanistan war Chicago Man Charged in NATO Summit Molotov Cocktail Plot Thousands of Protesters Prepare for March Outside NATO Summit Chicago’s Wall of Security Penetrated By President Obama
Go here to read the rest:
Euro Crisis, Afghanistan War Loom at NATO Summit
15 Facts That Even Obama’s Biggest Supporters
Should Be Able To Admit Are True
“Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but they are not entitled to their own facts.”
– Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Conservatives and liberals may disagree on reasons, motivations, and excuses for Barack Obama’s performance, but the facts are still facts. There may be many reasons that a pro football coach goes 1-15, but everyone can agree that his record is still 1-15, right? Well, here are some basic facts about how the country is faring with Barack Obama in the White House. Take a look at the numbers, sans commentary, and make your own judgment about whether Barack Obama deserves another term in office.
1) Real median household income is down $4300 since Obama took office.
2) The percentage of unemployed workers who’ve been out of a job for more than a year is over 30%.
3) The country has had the longest streak of +8% unemployment since the Depression under Obama: 39 months and counting.
4) In 2011 under Barack Obama, nearly one out of every seven Americans was on food stamps. That’s a 70 percent increase from 2007.
5) Fifty percent of new college graduates are underemployed or unemployed.
7) Barack Obama ended NASA’s manned space program.
8) Going into this election cycle, Barack Obama had raised more money from Wall Street than any President in history. He has also raised more money from Wall Street than all of the GOP presidential contenders combined in this election cycle.
9) Under Barack Obama’s leadership, the last time Harry Reid and the Senate Democrats passed a budget was April 9, 2009.
10) Barack Obama’s budget was defeated 414-0 in the House and 99-0 in the Senate.
11) When he was running for President in 2008, Barack Obama pledged not to raise taxes on families making less than 250,000 dollars per year. He broke that promise with the tanning salon tax and with Obamacare, which raises almost 500 billion dollars in new taxes, a significant portion of which would be paid by people making less than 250,000 dollars per year.
12) When Barack Obama took office, gas was $1.95 per gallon. Today gas is $3.72 per gallon.
13) In February of this year, the federal government had a 229 billion dollar deficit. That was the largest deficit in the history of the United States.
14) America lost its AAA credit rating (which it had held since 1917) on Obama’s watch despite the fact that Timothy Geithner publicly said there was “no risk” of that happening.
15) Barack Obama added more to the debt in just 38 months than George Bush did in two full terms as President.
POWER PLAY: President can neither order another stimulus nor embrace GOP’s call for austerity US Hiring Slows Sharply With Just 115K Jobs Added
Read more from the original source:
Job Numbers Put Obama Between Rock, Hard Place
Slogans such as “I want my MTV” became embedded in public thought, the concept of the VJ was popularized, the idea of a dedicated video-based outlet for music was introduced, and both artists and fans found a central location for music events, news, and promotion. …
Slogans such as “I want my MTV” became embedded in public thought, the concept of the VJ was popularized, the idea of a dedicated video-based outlet for music was introduced, and both artists and fans found a central location for music events, news, and promotion.